This week I received a nomination for the Liebster Award from amazing blogger TheBeautyLane. Thank you so much for yet another nomination! I’m so happy about it!
According to the rules I will answer 11 questions, share 11 facts about me and ask another 11 questions to the people I’m nominating. Phew…wish me luck, guys!
So, without further ado, let’s start:
- Which country would you like to visit and why? Japan. It’s a beautiful country with ancient history and delicious food, and one of my goals on my bucket list is to see the Cherry Blossoms when they’re blooming.
- London or Paris? London, mate! I work here and love the fact that it’s such a multi-cultural place.
- What motivated you to blog? I’ve always enjoyed writing and thought a blog is the perfect way to share every day experiences and give my opinion about products I’ve tried or places I’ve visited…I hope it will be helpful to readers!
- Do you have any pets? Apart from Fred, the spider that lives in my lounge I don’t, sadly
- Are you a lipstick or mascara girl? Tricky question, I use both every day. But if I had to leave the house and could use only one I’d probably choose mascara.
- What is your worst habit? I bite my nails when I’m anxious and I haven’t found a permanent solution for it yet.
- What trait are you most proud of? right, um…probably my language skills
- Any hidden talents? Yes! I can draw quite nicely, but haven’t done so in ages
- Your favourite dish? Spaghetti Carbonara, defo!
- Favourite movie? Probably Forrest Gump
- Swimming or Walking? Walking; there are so many beautiful places to go for a walk!
11 facts about me
1. I’ve lived in 3 different countries so far.
2. My favourite games are probably the Legend of Zelda series
3. Though I’m half European, half South American, my eyes have the typical epicanthic fold found predominantly in Asians.
4. I’m terrified of flying since…well, always. Why can’t we teleport yet?!
5. I gave up on high-heels because I feel too tall wearing them (I’m 1.77cm)
6. My younger brother and I look so alike that people sometimes asked if we’re twins.
7. I was robbed – twice.
8. My dream is to be a journalist, something I hope to achieve one day!
9. I had a dalmatian called Ricarda, but we usually called her by her nickname, Ricky. I miss you!
10. I love my cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos, but I can’t stand milk on its own. Yuck.
11. I prefer pubs to night clubs.
Questions for the nominees:
1. Who’s your favourite actor/actress?
2. Favourite beauty product of the moment?
3. Would you rather have a dog or a cat?
4. What are you scared of?
5. What’s your home like; modern, shabby chic or something else?
6. Best and worst subjects at school?
7. If you had to move to a different country for a year, where would you go?
8. Do you have any weird/random skills?
9. Favourite TV-show?
10. A dish/food you can’t stand?
11. What’s your most memorable achievement so far?
And my nominees are:
Thanks so much for reading and see you soon!